Craving donuts, but don’t have a donut pan handy? We’re here to help. These Pasolivo Lemon Rosemary Olive Oil Donuts are easy to make, and all you need is a muffin pan and foil!
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup whole milk
1/4 cup sour cream
1/8 tsp vanilla
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
Pinch of Pasolivo Kosher Flake Sea Salt
2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary (plus extra for sprinkling on top)
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tbsp milk
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Use foil to form donut shape with long cylinder shape in middle, in small muffin pan.
2. Brush foil with Pasolivo Lemon Olive Oil.
3. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and Pasolivo Kosher Flake Sea Salt.
5. Pour batter into tin. Fill only halfway and be sure the middle cylinder reaches far above as the donuts will rise. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. For glaze, add powdered sugar to milk and lemon zest until desired thickness.
7. Remove donuts from tin foil and cool on rack.
8. Once cooled, drizzle with glaze and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.