1 Lb Of Rainbow Rotini
3 Tablespoons Pasolivo Basil Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Pasolivo Fig Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Olive Brine from the Kalamata Olives
Pinch of Pasolivo Black Lava Sea Salt
2 Cups Of Cherry Tomatoes halved
4 Cups Of Broccoli Florets and their stems sliced into small coins
6 Oz Of Spinach Chiffonade
8 Basil Leaves Chiffonade
6 Ounces Tomato Basil Feta and extra if desired
1 1/2 Cups Kalamata Olives halved
- Boil pasta until it is al dente’. Rinse, drain, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk Pasolivo Basil Olive Oil, Pasolivo Fig Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Brind from the Kalamanta Olives, Italian Seasoning, and Black Lava Sea Salt to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, spinach, and feta until combined.
- Toss with Basil Olive Oil dressing you set aside and chill until serving.
- At serving, drizzle Pasolivo Basil Olive Oil and an additional dash of Black Lava Salt if desired.
- Salad can be made up to 1 day ahead of serving.